1. Types of construction allowed - noncombustible materials (steel, concrete, brick, block, etc.) Type I, II, III
2. Normal wood construction NOT allowed (fire retardant wood allowed in certain circumstances – special approval required)
3. Occupancies allowed (business, mercantile, assembly, storage, residential, small manufacturing)
4. Occupancies NOT allowed (Group H)
5. Flame restrictions (no open flame operations allowed)
Note: If you are considering construction within the primary fire district please contact the Building Codes Administrator for guidance.